Some people experience withdrawal symptoms when suddenly taken off
Symmetrel.  It is better to be weaned off that drug.   My husband had
problems when we tried to stop Eldepryl.

It is important to remember that there are many different kinds of PD and
while some folks may have no trouble stopping PD drugs that they've be on
for a long period of time, others experience terrible repercussions.  Be
aware of what your body is telling you and immediately report any discomfort
due to med withdrawal to your physician.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 63/23