From:                   "Jeff Farrar" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Help...Please...Panic Attacks After DBS
Procedure
Date sent:              Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:50:28 +0200 (CEST)
To:                     undisclosed-recipients:;

> --- Begin NPF Interaction Server Message
> -
>
> Thanks for the info Deborah. Those were some very informative links. I
> believe I will keep your removal of the equipment to myself though as
> I would rather a doctor broach

Jeff,

This message contained a virus.  Please check your computer and run
your antivirus program before sending more mail.

Listmembers:  someone on the List (it may not be Jeff) is infected
with this virus.  Be careful.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"