Reference:
http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum71/HTML/008590.html

Good Morning All,

It's Saturday and govt. offices are closed... and I'm not even a US citizen... What can I do????????

Well, I guess I could personally e-mail every US citizen I know and make sure they know... and ask 'em to call their
family and friends and make sure they know... and get a commitment from 'em to launch e-mails and phone calls on
Monday...

I guess I could point out the "Talkin' Points" as Greg did in showin' the way...

US Army's Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Research Program (NETRP) Talking Points
http://www.parkinsonsaction.org/netrptalkingpoints.pdf

I guess folks could even take a few minutes today, write a letter, drop it in the US Mail, and have it in D.C. by
Tues...

Department of Defense Appropriations Letter
http://www.parkinsonaction.org/DoDAppropsLetter.pdf

Well, that's done! Boy, that was easy, I just hope folks are listenin'...

cheers ....... murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/