this is the "same old stuff." one of my customers at the restauraunt
where i worked for years pestered me so badly about buying into her
herbalife that i went to one of the meetings just to shut her
up-politely, of course. this was 20+ years ago before i had ever even
heard of early onset parkinson's disease. what i saw at that meeting was
a blatant con game trying to cloak itself in blanket of propriety. my
heart ached for all of the elderly & the sick who were being drawn into
the web of unscientific and biased "facts." anyway, this women that i
went with ultimietly died  without two dimes to rub in her handbag but a
stock of literally 1,000's  of dollars worth of useless herbalife
product. oh yes, and she died from a very-fast progressing cancer.
alotta good herbalife did her!!!
so when my cousin started sellling nonie juice and making outragious
claims about it's wonderous benefits, i didn't have to think twice about
telling her what an idiot she was! of course, she didn't listen to me
for about 3 years and nearly put herself and her entire family into
bankrupcy.
stick up for pwp's every chance you get and always remian open to new
ideas.  but think of this, if a product was curing pd, wouldn' t
everyone hear about it and FAST???

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm