In a message dated 6/18/03 4:01:53 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< This new Doc took one look at my list of drugs and said, " I'm taking you
off some of these today,".   I am to drop Senimet CR, Eldepryl, and Symmetryl
today and add Comptam 3 x's a day. >>

Whoa! Isn't that a bit sudden and intense, dropping so many drugs cold
turkey? And why mess with a regimen with which you have no problems?

Seems like a questionable idea to me, FWIW. But then I'm not a doctor, and I
don't know your condition, your history, or why you switched neuros.

Good luck,
Kathleen