From: "Tom McCreary" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 9:09 PM
Subject: new neurologist and changing drugs

Diagnosd in"92 I,ve been on Sennimet  25/100 Eldepryl, and Symmetryl (1 of
each every morning),  Mirapex, Sinemet CR 25/100 (1 each morning, noon,
evening), for approx 6 years +/-.  I haven't seen another Doc in 2 years and
I didn't have any real complaints with my current meds.

This new Doc took one look at my list of drugs and said, " I'm taking you
off some of these today,".   I am to drop Senimet CR, Eldepryl, and
Symmetryl today and add Comptam 3 x's a day.

Has anyone had any problems dropping the afore mentioned drugs?   Do you
have any relative comment at all?

I informed the new Doc i would challenge her if i thought i needed to and
she said okay.  She also focused on PD while in school and while in
practice.  That aspect I like.

Thanks,

Tom