Hey Greg,
You know, this is one of my pet projects since they have become involved in
Parkinson's, I pitch this group to anyone who will listen.  While at the Forum,
I spoke to all of our reps, that were in anyway connected to the DOD, and at
a Support Group leaders meeting today,  this was what I asked all the people
to take back to their groups.  I always say, call your sister, aunts, uncles,
anyone you know in any state and tell them to call, write, use carrier pigeon,
e-mail, whatever to get to their congressmen.
Gerry