i too, have been the reciepient of the most fabulous and furry, tender,
warm and cuddley bear that you'd ever want to meet. he came to me on
valentine's day and he made my month!!!! i was especially glad to see
that big box addressed to me rather than my 15 year old daughter-who at
that age assumes everything is for her!!! i had thoughts about putting
him in my raffle for Shake, Rattlle  & Roll but those plans were quickly
set aside once i held the bear, and we bonded completely. i don't know
for sure who you are or who your ringleader is but i want you to know
that you are in my daily meditations and prayers. such work is indeed a
ministry and i can not tell you enough how you have influenced my life.
i love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm