Hi everyone,

        I have been reading the letters about Herbalife's benefits for some
and the concerns others have re: 'pushing Herbalife' in our list.  This is
an open list, or so I thought.  If someone is benefiting from a product and
simply wants to 'share' that with others, what is the problem??  I would
like to receive as much info as I can and hear EVERYONE'S story re: PD tx.
I must admit, when I was doing the Ayurvedic herbs I couldn't wait to tell
you all, in case there was someone else 'out there' that wanted to try this
alternative route.  And, there were, AND we did.  Now, for myself I chose to
go to Western medicine (ie. Sinemet and Mirapex) but some stuck with the
herbs and it is interesting to hear what works for some and not for others.
We are our own advocates in this adventure but we are also a GROUP, designed
to work together and share what knowledge we have re: this mysterious
malady.

        Anyway, I say, BRING IT ON, if dragonfly wings and bat's ears helped
someone, I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!  Heck, I'm desperate, I want to suck in
all the info I can . . . I'm going down 'fightin' all the way'.

    Sorry, I had to ventilate, I'm really not a trouble-maker --- lol.

Cheryl in Auburn, CA.