Hi Keith

LIke you , my main symptom is the tremor on my right hand and leg. I am also
on Requip and Sinemet but so far with no improvement. You mentioned that
Requip and Sinemet are helping you immensely. I would be most grateful if
you can tell me how much of the Requip and Sinemet are you taking.
Thank you for sharing.

Sharon