Hi Bob

I am 47 years old and I was diagnosed a year ago in April.  I decided to see
a Neurologist when I was having anxiety problems.  I am currently taking
Sinement and also taking Requip.  My main problems are the termors in my right leg
and foot, which it makes it difficult to drive at times.  I am still
experimenting with my dosages of medication to control my PD.  I am a Quality Engineer
for an Automotive supplier and I deal with a lot of stress and travel.  If not
for the medications, I would not be able to function in my job adequately.
The Requip along with the Sinement help me immensely, but the Requip has a
tendency to make me very drowsy.  You need to experiment to find the right
intervals and dosages that work for you.  Also I find that taking vitamins B-100
Complex, B-12, C, E, and a multi vitamin without iron, helps me with my fatigue.
I feel that you should consult your Neurologist and find what works for you.

Good Luck,
Keith