Hi Sharon
I am taking 5 tablets of 25/100 Sinemet daily and 3 doses of Requip daily.
The side effects of the sinement makes me walk funny so I take a half tablet
about every two hours or so during the day.  I take a whole tablet in the
morning, and just before I go to bed.  The Requip I take three times daily. one in
the morning, oone at noon and one in the evening.  The thing about Requip is
that it makes me drowsy, sometimes I have a hard time keeping my eyes open,
especially at work.  It's not so bad if you can keep moving to ward off the
drowsiness.  This usually lasts about two hours after I take my dose.  I don't like
taking it before I have to drive any distance.  Falling asleep behind the
wheel could be bad.  I also went to physical therapy and learned to exercise my
right foot and arm.  I exercise these limbs for about a half an hour a day.  I
believe this along with the medication helps.  I just want to let you know, I
do have my bad days that it seems that nothing seems to control the tremmors to
my satisfaction, but I seem to have more good days than I used to.  You need
to find the right dosage and intervals that work for you.  PD effects each
individual differently.  What works for one dosen't mean that it will work for
you.  As I progress I feel I will have to find the right combination of
medications and exercise all over again to control my symptoms.

Good Luck,
Keith