Hello all,

Has anyone had PD related vision problems?   Seeing double?

I have occasional double vision problems.  It is more frequent on days when I
do not enough sleep  - more frequent around bright lights, watching TV, and
on the computer.

I went to a nuero-ophthalmologist who said that occasional double vision was
related to PD and the only suggestion he gave me was to cover one eye when it
happens - he checked me out any said that everything else was OK. He did not
know anything else I could do.

Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

George