george--
my eyes are one of the many things that are a bother. these past three
months i've been doubling up on my vision. prior to that  it was
various  sized and shaped spots skittering about like insects and mice.
dr. said it was "old age " have an appointment  in september at VA
facility. they are getting my entire history. maybe  at that time i'll
find if pd has anything to do with it.

wsk