Well, my new hard drive finally has come, and my MAC is "in the shop"-- which
means that I will not be able to get back to the lists until AFTER I return
from my Pennsylvania trip, on July 12.  That is disgusting--but can't be
helped.

I am asking that this message go to PIEN (thanks, Maryse) as well as to CARE,
because most of the folks on my "Alternative" List are on those two lists,
and the addresses died along with my hard drive...

Please know that I will get in touch as soon as I return, and then anyone who
wants to be on the Alt-list can email me, so I can rebuild the BCC header.
Until you hear from me, though, don't try to email me, as I will not be able
retrieve it!  The news today of a POSSIBLE brief cease fire in Israel is at
leasst on the positive side, even though very real obstacles still lie in the
path of Bush's "road map". I'll be thinking of you all, and hope to be back on
line around 7/14.
Thanks to Jeff and all who have been keeping an eye on the lists in my
unexpected absence, and now in the anticipated one.
as ever,  Camilla