From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: Sunday, June 22, 2003 11:52:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HELP - Have you had this problem before? Any suggestions?

Hello all,

Has anyone had PD related vision problems? Seeing double?

I have occasional double vision problems. It is more frequent on days when I
do not enough sleep - more frequent around bright lights, watching TV, and
on the computer.

I went to a nuero-ophthalmologist who said that occasional double vision was
related to PD and the only suggestion he gave me was to cover one eye when
it
happens - he checked me out any said that everything else was OK. He did not
know anything else I could do.

Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

George

.