Let me introduce myself:
My name is Jeff Bayard.
I was on your list before Christmas, but due to time management
problems, I had to unsubscribe.  I am 49, with a great wife and
two great children.  I do not have PD, but my Dad did.  He
passed away in Feb of 2001. My Dad, Walter Locke Bayard, was
a very fine physician, meticulous in nature, honorable and
well respected in the community.  He was loved dearly by his
family and those that knew him. PD complications took my Dad
from me in a short period of time (2 years).

Since then I have wanted to help fund research into a cure,
and that is a significant part of my life's mission, and why
I have joined this list---to be involved with the PD community.
I will never ask anyone on the list for money, but I have begun
to raise money for PD medical research.

I also am undergoing Fitness certification, along with being involved
with my family (we are going to put up a BLOG!, do you know what
that is?), and advocate personal and community responsibility,
with a sincere reverance to God.

Jeff Bayard
Richmond, VA

Help Fund the Cure!