On 6 Jul 2003 at 14:34, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Dear ListServe Members,
>
> Can someone please email me the directions for joining the ListServe that I
> can forward to someone who would like to join?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Fran

Hi Fran 'n Hi to All,

You can subscribe using the WWWeb...

Go to: (my home page)

Welcome to Parkinson's Resources!
Dedicated to Parkinson's Awareness & FREE Easy Access to "Information" for All
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on  VIP to go to:

V I P "Magic Links"
An attempt to make the WWWeb easier for my friends...
...the 2.7 million "Very Important Parkies" 'roun' the globe...
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/vip.html

click on the upper left hyper-link...

The PARKINSN List On-line

The above link takes you off my site and onto John Cottingham's site...

P-I-E-N-O PARKINSN
An International E-Mail List and Website About Parkinson's
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html

John's site provides interactive "buttons" to subscribe to the PARKINSN LIST and to later manage your subscription...

The Interactive "buttons" are pretty self explanatory... One proviso... You do have to "log on" to the site using the
computer and ISP that you intend to use later...

Just above the interactive buttons, John has provided a hyper-link to the PARKINSN List Charter...

Parkinsn Charter/Guidelines
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

In addition, John's site allows anyone, subscriber or non subscriber, to scroll down and "read" the latest messages
online...

John's site (and my VIP page) have hyper-links to access the PARKINSN List archives... a lot of information, trust me!

I hope this answers your query.

Regards ........ murray

* * *

eMail:
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>

Home page:
Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

Newest Page:
Parkinson's and Fifty-Nine Years of "eTechnology"
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/038.html

* * *