Can anyone tell me where I can get some detailed information about the US
policy on stem cell research. Policy for research or policy for cloning-
anything. I also want to get some background info on past laws, guidelines
or the rationale behind the policies.

Actually, I am just trying to figure out a comparison between different laws
oin different countries- role of industry, labs, academia in shaping
policies. So if someone knows of information on other countries I would like
that too.
Thank you
Lavanya