Hi Jeff,

I have been reading over your original and subsequent messages.
Upon opening BayardPromotions.com, there is box on the top right hand side
where you allude to donating 30 % of "all" profits to Parkinson's Research -
does that include profits from the BayardPromotions.com also, after all,
that is how we get to the Parkinson's "Dialforacure" site -
if we click on the box, you instead take us to another business
proposition, ACCUDIAL. Nowhere are we told what was expected by clicking on
that box.Your usage of the word "fund" the cure, instead of "find" a cure
also has me a bit perplexed.
I think you have availed yourself of this list to advertise your business,
big time.
Thanks, but, no, thanks.
By the way, you are not related to P.T. Barnum, are you?

List members, expect an onslaught of advertisements from phone usage
providers, clear your temporary internet files and
delete the cookies file.

Sincerely,

Mario