Joyce Ferree, 4790 Bull Road, Dover, PA 17315

----- Original Message -----
From: Joan E Snyder
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: shake,rattle & roll

dear joy, i've messed up all of my email addresses (once again!!) if you
would kindly send me another email with your snail mail address in it, i
would be happy to send you a program of the symposium plus some other
memorialbelia from the event!! thanks for taking the time to write. of
feels good.  j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm