Can anyone help me with this?  I thought I was on to something, now my heart
is broken again.  What's the deal with this drug.  What is the dosage?

I wrote to my neurologist:
This is covered by my insurance company - $40 a pill!  I'm awaiting word from

> my endocrinologist, cardiologist and gynecologic oncologist for any
> contraindications.  What would be dosing schedule?  I will provide Dr. Ruderman with
> the info.  Roberta Innarella

My neurologist's response:
It is not approved in this country for PD and so will not be covered in the
amounts you would need. I am not sure what size pill you would get for $40, but
my guess is that it would be a very low dose used for women after pregnancy
who want to stop breast feeding. At that price an adequate dose to treat PD
might cost thousands of dollars per month or per week. At any rate, it is not all
that much better than Mirapex, Permax or Requip. J SAGE