  once again,, i should learn a lesson and proofread my stuff before i
fire it off to the listserv. my friends pretty much are used to my
absolutely unintended mangeling of facts, figures and especially titles
but this time, as my friend Susan Reece from the APDA in Chicago, my
mistake is a whopper. in my post of july 2nd, i wrote:

 >> our panel of medical experts included Dr. Rick Weber: Associate, an
Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology at Northwestern University
School of Medicine ; Director, Movement Disorders Center at
Glenbrook/Evanston Hospitals; Director, Movement Disorders & Functional
Neurosurgical Program at Glenbrook/Evanston Hospitals  and the Medical
Director of the Chicago Area Chapter American Parkinson's Disease
Association   and  Dr. Paul Carvey  whose credentials include: Professor
of Neurological Sciences and Pharmacology as well as Chairman of the
Department of Pharmacology. He is also the Director of the
Neuropharmacology Research Laboratories and the Rush Pharmacology
Analytical Laboratory Services .<<

this should read :
our panel of experts was moderated by Dr. Rick Weber , an associate
professor of immunopharmacology at the University of Illinois College of
Medicine. Our first expert, Dr. Michael Rezak who has
these remarkable credentials to his credit:  Division of
NeurologyGlenbrook Hospital in Glenview, Illinois  1990-present
Associate Division Head, Division of Neurology at Glenbrook/Evanston
Hospitals  1991-2002; Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology at
Northwestern University School of Medicine  1990-present; Director,
Movement Disorders Center at the Glenbrook/Evanston Hospitals
1990-present ; Director, Movement Disorders Functional Neurosurgical
Program Glenbrook/Evanston Hospitals  1995-present; Medical Director,
Chicago Area Chapter American Parkinson's Disease Association
1994-present ; Medical Director, National Young Onset American Parkinson
Disease Association-Information and Referral Center 1995-present;  & is
the  Medical Director, Parkinson's Disease Research Society
1994-present. Our other expert was Dr. Paul Carveywhose credentials
include: Acting Dean, Graduate College; Associate Dean, Basic sciences
at Rush Medical College; Professor & Chairman, Department of
Pharmacology & the Director, Neuropharmacology Research Laboratory.

it was never my intention to slight any of our speakers or to leave
anyone out. for this blunder, i sincerely apologize. Dr. Rezak & Dr.
Carvey came to speak at a symposium titled: Patients As Providers which
was a outreach education program of PLWP (People Living With
Parkinson's). it was offered FREE OF CHARGE to the general public as
well as a  number of pwp's from all over the country who were in town
because of another unrelated fundraiser. these doctors had no hand
whatever in fundraising...only in educating.

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm