Hi Tom,

I have no solutions... I also take Sinemet, Sinemet CR, and Comtan... I also can't sleep... This preceded Comtan
completely... so I would tend to rule out Comtan as the culprit...

A little background... I never seemed to require much sleep but had no problem sleeping for 4 - 6 hours all my life...

Since the onset of Parkinson's I have difficulty sleeping at all and seldom get more than 2 uninterrupted hours or more
than 4 hours per night...

Difficulty sleeping preceded meds but has gotten musch worse since...

Is it Sinemet?  Parkinson's?  I have no answer...

Good luck and keep us posted...

cheers ..... murray

* * *