Hi. I run the buyers group website at www.pwpgroup.com and am interested in hearing from anyone who is using the Osato fermented papaya extract (made famous by the Pope).  I also would like to hear from those who might be interested in trying it.  I have just ordered some to try myself and we can get a group discount if there is interest.  I can be
reached at [log in to unmask]  thank you, dan halligan