yep, it helped my dystonia, tremor, rigidity - it is also used for stroke
victims, which I am looking into for my mom, who has bad spasticity due to her
stroke.

I got through the awake brain surgery very well, but Dr. Waltz was not
satisfied with position of  left brain electrode placement, so he only did implant
for right brain/left side.  He said it was like flying an airplane - you have
to go by the instruments which said the placement was correct, but X-ray said
no.  They used to do one side at a time anyway.

I don't think I will ever be NORMAL (was I ever), but this is amazing. Feel I
must have this redone  - booklet said repositioning was not uncommon.

Bionic Ray