From: "Tom McCreary" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 7:16 PM
Subject: Do PWP require an antidepressant

> I am appalled at the ease a  Dr will scratch out script for an
anti-depressant.  Is it imperative we all be on them and if so isn't there a
guide Dr's should consult before assigning us to one or another of these
little pills?  I have been reading some info on different ones and most seem
strapped with many potential undesirable side effects.
> Paxil recently played out for me and i have beenonEffexor for a month and
am weepy all of the time.  I feel  a need to change so I called my PCP and
without hesitation he prescribed Lexapro. The side effects are not inviting
in the least? I am not sure i want to begin this next attempt at taking on a
new drug as my new neuro has recently made several modifications to my old
regimen.
> Has anyone found a natural therapy they have had success with?
> If so please share...

mailto:[log in to unmask]