Just read over Marjoni's post about the research into antiinflammatories
being thought to be effective in controlling Parkinson's.  This lead me to do some
research into this area.  Having had whooping cough when I was an infant (7
weeks old) I looked into the effects this bacteria has on the central nervous
system and inflammation of the brain.  It appears that in a small percentage of
people it can cause encephalitis and/or retardation.  In other words, it is
an inflammation of the brain that produces damage to neurons similar to
Parkinson's.

I'm interested in hearing from others who have had this sort of infection at
an early age and to see if there is a connection.  Also have found info on how
the vaccine can cause problems too....hence, the many cases of young onset
PD.  Just a thought to ponder.

Dee