Greetings to you.  I have been a member for some time. Now  my husband has
PD far more advanced than mine. This was supposedly because we were in a
serious accident last Aug. 24 in Elkins WV. My problem is that we and our
attorney are putting a case together and desperately need a police report of
the accident.  We had 29,000+ damage to our SUV and not one of the 4 airbags
deployed, We rolled over 3 times down a mountain road just outside Elkins.
My attorney contacted the highway patrol there and was told they do not have
one. The purpose of this is to see if any of you  know of any attorneys in
WV who may be able to help us.  My atty said she could make calls but it
would be too costly.
The car was a Lexus RX300 and all of the damage was to the front and sides
of the car.
I do hope someone out there can help. Thank God we had our seat belts on.

Thanking you in advance
Elizabeth Wands