Hello Paul,

Thank you for your note. In the rush to send a reply to Kathleen I forgot to
mention agrochemicals(pesticides, defoliants and nitrates) but if you've
read any of my previous postings I do include the agrochemicals group.

I take it your family is in Farming or you happened to be living in a
farming area. If you're still living in the same place, do any other members
of your family or friends have PD? Would you be prepared to gather some data
if I gave you a questionnaire, which I've drafted? This does not include the
persons name and even though I'm a Private indivdiual I will observe the
Data Protection Act and only make invidual returns available to Third
parties with their consent.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Marco