From: "Tom McCreary" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 12:51 PM
Subject: muscle contraction robbing sleep.

> Its been 4 days now w/o sleep.  I am not doing well.  AS i begin to fall
asleep the constricting or contracting of primarily my thigh muscles begin.
Occurring every 20+/- secs ad lasting for as many as 5 secs.  This will go
on  all night for until i take my first dose of Symetryl and Comtan. This
could be controlling the contractions during the day......... The sensation
is identical to that offered by the "tinge" device used by Chiropractors,.
It electronically causes a muscle to contract and then relax to reduce
soreness.  Have any of you had a similar problem and what'd u do?

mailto:[log in to unmask]