Remember the dancing strikes a real chord with me. For some strange reason,
when my husband was diagnosed with PD, the thought that someday we might not be
able to dance together hit me and it really bothered me because we loved to
dance together. As his illness has progressed, that's the least of my worries,
but even back then I found it odd that this thought hit me more than anything
else at the time. Of course, I had no clue what we were in for way back then.

Pamme