I am appalled at the ease a  Dr will scratch out script for an anti-depressant.  Is it imperative we all be on them and if so isn't there a  guide Dr's should consult before assigning us to one or another of these little pills?  I have been reading some info on different ones and most seem strapped with many potential undesirable side effects.
Paxil recently played out for me and i have beenonEffexor for a month and am weepy all of the time.  I feel  a need to change so I called my PCP and without hesitation he prescribed Lexapro. The side effects are not inviting in the least? I am not sure i want to begin this next attempt at taking on a new drug as my new neuro has recently made several modifications to my old regimen.
Has anyone found a natural therapy they have had success with?
If so please share...

Thanks. Tom