To Rayilyn Brown
                  I'm new to list. My name is Chris Tittle. I've had my DBS
for a year and a half now. It was only  a little while after I got turned
on that I needed it tweaked, but after the second time, I was good for over
a year. This DBS is amazing, far better than any drug. It eliminated the
bradykenesia, has reduced my depression too. I still get some break through
tremor, but that's it. Like Parkinson's it's different with every one. Well
Good luck with Your's.
                                                                    Chris Tittle