21,2003.
     Here  is my feeble contribution to the effort.  The four subjects
follow with a few personal remarks thrown in for good measure.
     #1 What specific topic do I consider to be most imporrtant.
          Nutrition and nutritional counseling is most important.  Yet,
not one of the four neurologists I  have seen has discussed  this
subject with me.

     #2 What areas of day to day living does Parkinson's most interfere
with?
        a) Gertting out of bed
        b) Getting up from a chair                         c) Writing
d)Speaking                                               e) Walking
(bent at the waist with                   shoulder and neck tight.

     #3 What practical  advice can I pass along to help others?
            See #2.  As you can see I haven't exactly beaten this
affliction .  I haven' mentioned  Constipation  which was the first
symptom noted many months prior to being diagnosed .

     #4 What sort of resources would be useful?
           Case  histories  would be very helpful.The  more details the
better.....

     Incidentally, I am 78 years old.  I was  diagnosed  in October,
2000 .  I:'ve been on Selegeline, Mirapex, and presently take Sinemet
50/200 three  times a day.Do I think it is helping?  NO.