Linda Herman has a great way of laying the arguments out without being
obnoxious like me.
Here's hoping everyone reads the part about in vitro embryos.  Where is the
great outcry about this process by opponents of stem cell research?

As I have another hole drilled in my thick skull while awake for DBS brain
surgery I will ponder these and other questions.  Think we can kiss cures (in
our lifetimes) goodbye unless we have all-out war and pre-emptive strikes on
disease.  How many cures were found in the last century and weren't vaccines
developed using fetal cells?

Rayilyn Brown