Leslie Sanders & a student are in the midst of the long-awaited
process of scanning in old Inkshed Newsletters to make them available
on line.  As we agreed at the conference in Orangeville, this would be
an important resource, and not just for us.

At the moment they have, I think, everything from the spring on 1988
on, but if anybody has copies of the old newsletters, Leslie would be
eager to borrow them (and would return them unscathed).  Contact her
at

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/