G'morning,

My name is Anastasia. I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I am currently attending
the local university to (eventually) become a radiologist.

On to the more important stuff... I joined this list to learn more about
Parkinson's becuase a good friend's father has it. I really dont know much
about it, just some basic info from reading online. I am also on a PPS list
because my mom has PPS (post polio syndrom). I have learned TONS with that.

Aside from learning more about Parkinson's, various treatments, how to care
for someone with PD and what can make their lives easier (happier) I am
(immediately) concerned with some of the behaviors his father is currently
having. I think they are caused by his medications, not PD. I am still
waiting for the complete list of his meds to research up. I think that will
help imensely.

A bit of a background on me, I am not a professional of any sort (aside from
being a professional PITA hehe). My mom was a nurse, so I have grown up
around medical terminalogy and probably more info about the health field in
general than the average kid. Also, my mom has been sick most of my life
(primarily lots of cancer and PPS) and as the years go by I have been taking
more care of her. I recently moved back home to ease some of the load from my
dad and help them with some looming tasks.

Anyways, I am horrible at introductions. I dont know if Ive said what people
are interested in hearing for this list or if I babbled about nonsense. If
you have any questions or comments, please feel free. I'm a hardarse and it
takes alot to hurt my feelings ;-) I just hope I didnt put anyone on my spam
list from here! I am used to the subject line having some type of indication
it is from the mailing list.

Thank you for your time.

--
TTFN~