WARNING....  DO NOT OPEN.....
  I received an email from Earthlink with the subject:
YOUR ACCOUNT AT EARTHLINK.COM IS SUSPENDED.   Do not open this as Earthlink
did not send it ....
   It goes on to say that......EarthLink.com Account Management regrets to
inform you that your EarthLink.com account has been suspended due to credit
card verification problems. ...and gives a link to click on to access my
account with them....and there is also an attachment....The last line in
the email is a dead give-away but I did call them to make sure and my
account is fine.......last line says.... Trully yours, EarthLink.com
account management team.    Be sure to let  Earthink's abuse dept know you
received this....Joan Hartman