Hi to All of You,

Thank you so much for all the prayers, well wishing and support.

I'm home!!

the Lung and chest guy, Dr Ayas, told me (around 4:15 PM, about 2 hours ago) that the Broncoscopy samples indicated
that I do have cancer cells in my left lung.

However, he said the samples are by necessity very small, and the culturing, and staining are not complete, so he will
defer further information until Monday.

At that time the completed biopsy eports will have gone to the lung cancer guys and I can expect a call and a referal
to an oncologist at the cancer clinic.

The oncologist in consultation with the rest of the attending professionals will then lay out the treatment options.

Soooooooooo, we all must wait some more...

In the meantime all further procedures are on hold, so I called Brenda, checked myself outa the hospital, caught a ride
home with the business rep. from our local union, and started calling my daughters and my mother...

And e-mailing you ... my friends... and supporters...

cheers ..... murray

* * *