Murray wrote:

"Now you have an almost 59 year old male with a chronic cough,
a fitful sleep, short of breath, with swallowing and speech difficulty...

Oh, oh... Houston - We Have A Problem...

Chest Xray July 23rd. and CT scan July 30 and waiting for the next step...

I have a chronic lung problem... oh yes... and Parkinson's...

I'll keep y'all posted on how this works out..."

*****
Murray first I want you to know that my prayers are with you as you and
your doctors explore what is going on. Make sure no stone is left unturned
in getting an accurate diagnosis "THIS TIME".

The problem you refer to regarding people with pre existing chronic illnesses
having all of their symptoms blamed on that one illness is a BIG problem
and one that everyone one needs to be aware of.  It takes vigilance on the
part of doctors, patients and care givers to look at each symptom objectively
and when prescribed medical intervention does not give relief, look at why
it might not.

Please keep us posted on developments and how you are feelin' !

Your cyber sis, Gail

PS. ...hummmm...."almost 59"?....sounds like a B'day is lurkin', eh?