To Parkinsn List Members:

I wrote the letter below to Dr. Latham at Innovative.  So far I have
received no reply.

Jorge A. Romero, MD

QUOTE OF LETTER:

I am very interested in your research on Parkinol

Yet, I am somewhat confused.  I searched the Internet and found that a
company named Nile Co. markets trihexyphenidyl under the name PARKINOL?

Is this the same compound that Dr. Latham is researching?

Why does your site not give any other information about Parkinol?  The class
of drug, at the very least.  Some references to preliminary work?

I am very impressed by Dr. Latham's credentials, yet I am unable to verify
them since you mention no institutions or affiliations for his educational
or professional credentials.  Are those available?

Thank you very much for your replies.
END QUOTE