Hi Nan,
          I have taken Madopar and selegeline for about 15 years now. In the early days when I was still working I would sometimes take too much Madopar, and would get nausea and vomit every time. Over the years I have found my best level  is 187.5 mg ( 1x125 plus 1x62.5) Madopar Dispersible, three times a day. I stopped taking domperidome ages ago as I no longer get nausea .
Am I reading your message correctly, your fathers Madopar dosage is a half of a 250 mg tablet, ie 125mg,  3 times a day?
How far apart are the time intervals between your fathers Madopar doses?
Does he take it after a meal or on an empty stomach ? If he takes it after a meal, this can reduce the chances of nausea , but also interferes with the uptake of the madopar.
I am not aware of selegeline causing nausea,
and I havn't heard of piribedil.
Regards,
Nigel 48, Diagnosed at 34,
Madopar Dispersible