Hi, Marco, I know what a disaster that trial was, but believe Reeve praised
Israeli's for allowing ALL stem cell research.   I am not convinced that stem
cells will provide cure, but don't like obstacles to research.

Embryos from in vitro fertilization have been disgarded routinely since
Louise Brown was born.  I once had an email argument with a guy on the Christian
Coalition who thought each embryo resulted in a live birth. He didn't know they
don't all "take", but he didn't have his kids vaccinated because of the
research that led to them.  Are you for abolishing in vitro fertilization?

Convince me that an unfertilized egg with my own DNA is a person.  I am for
actual rather than non-existent or 'potential"people.  Do you oppose birth
control pills?  They prevent people from being born.

Ray