Jacqueline = Thanks so much for the info.  I had catarac on my right eye
March 31st., and on my left , Apil 7.  My left eye is giving me fits.  I
can't really see.  I haven't purchased new glasses yet, hoping it will
settle down, but I'm going to my doctor this week just in case I need a
treatment.  Appreciate the info.  Jo Ann