 Acoording to Beth Lambdin of the Michael J Fox Foundation, writing email Aug 8:
Michael and the Foundation will be featured in a segment

slated to run on the Today show on Monday, Aug. 11th.(Today show runs between 7-10 a.m. EST in New York on NBC.

 Sorry, but we don't know which hour it will run in yet).The segment will focus on the Foundation's work, borrowing

much of its footage from the Dateline interview with Michael

that aired this past May. We anticipate it to be positive,

with a slant toward the advocacy work Michael has done in

prodding the Federal government on stem cells and funding more

Parkinson's research.Beth LambdinThe Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's ResearchCommunications Associate(212) 509-0995 ext. 230