Hi All,

Just a short note to let you know those Teddy Bear Gang desperadoes have struck again. This time in Connecticut!  On a hot summer day the UPS man flew by and winged a package on my porch. Inside was the best teddy bear a girl could ever hope to have. I have named him Sparky Parky and he has taken up residence on the seat of my exercise bike, where he promises to remind me every morning that it doesn't help if I don't actually get on it & pedal.

It has been a tough year for me- being injured on the job, ultimately being let go, and making the momentous decision to file for disability. So...thank you, gang, from the bottom of my heart. I love him already. My only question is, how did you know I needed a little...love?

Carole "Elorac" Hercun