On 11 Aug 2003 at 17:15, Greg Lonnman wrote:

FYI, the MJF update was at the end of the third hour for about 5 minutes on
NBC's Today Show today..........(Katie Couric).
Greg

* * *

Hi All,

Here in Vancouver, BC we watch a Seattle, Washington NBC channel.... KING TV

MJF was on as Greg says and it seemed to me there were a few "messages"...

They showed MJF in testimony with his off state dyskinesia... (AWARENESS)

They showed MJF with his foundation "team"... (CREDIBILITY AS PROFESSIONALS)

They showed MJF with a room full of "scientists", showed them sharing thoughts
and "brainstorming" what study might be next... (CREDIBILITY) (COLLABORATION)

cheers ..... murray