On 7 Aug 2003 at 22:39, Gail Vass wrote:

Murray,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us what the doctor's
report was.  I'm sure your evening has been a full one
and yet you still included us in, thank you.

This is not the news we were all hoping  you, your family,
and all your friends would be getting, but it sounds like
finally those doctors have heard you and are busy getting
to work on a plan  of action right away.

Take one day at a time and make one decision at a time.
There are a lot of options in treating cancer these days, so
there will be a lot to learn about. Your talent with research
on the internet will serve you well my friend.

You and your family will be in my prayers,  call or email 24/7.
Hugs,
Gail your cyber sis

* * *

Thankyou Gail and Thankyou All!