Linda, have you considered adult day services for your mom?  Our family runs
an adult day service for exactly the kind of person you have described.  ADS
range in price and services, but you might consider such a facility so that
your mom can receive the cognitive and psychosocial stimulation that she
needs at this point.

What state do you live in?  I can help you access information about adult
day services if you are interested in investigating that possibility for
your mom.
--------
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 63/23)